Stainless Steel Switches, Touch Metal Switches, Anti-Vandal Switch, Vandal-Proof Switch,
Metal Pushbutton Switch, Stainless Steel Pushbutton, Piezo Switch, Piezo Pushbutton
EverSwitch piezo based Touch Metal switches are crafted from solid metal bar stock of either Aviation Grade Aluminum or Stainless Steel (Types 303,304 and 316 typically). Each EverSwitch pushbutton is precision milled from one continuous piece instead of a two piece assembly of threaded tube stock and a cap or snap-on components. In addition, our advanced piezoelectric Touch Metal technology has no moving parts resulting in lifecycle rating of 50million activations. With robust, solid-state electronics and 35 years dedicated solely to piezoelectric switching, EverSwitch offers standard as well as completely customized HMI switch and keypad solutions.
Our commitment to milling solid metal housings and our patented EverSwitch technology allows us to excel in the most difficult environments:
- High-security or vandal-prone applications
- Critical infrastructure controls
- Submerged in oceanographic equipment, as well as shipboard
- Exceeds hazardous area requirements, such as petro-chemical refineries
- Pharmaceutical, clean room and food processing systems
Our experience across every market allows for either design-in or retrofit of industry standard switches or of switches specifically designed for your requirements. Standard specifications range from:
- Momentary N.O. or N.Closed, Prolonged, Continuous, Toggle, Latching, Slide, Timer and Data Output
- Non-illuminated, Point Illuminated or Ring Illumination with RGB LEDs of 5,12 or 24V
- 16, 19, 22 and 30mm thru holes are standard, but any size is possible
- 0-24V and 0.2A standard, 277V and 30A configurations possible
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +125C
- 22 gauge wire standard, any type of pin or industry specific connector is possible.