Touch Metal Piezo Switch, 22mm mounting diameter, PG-16 thread, 28mm flat actuation area with either continuous (SBA1C) or toggle (SBA1T) function. Metal housings are milled, one piece construction and mounted with a nut.
Aluminum housings are available in Silver, Red, Black,Green, Gold or Blue anodization.
- MIL-STD – 810C, 202E, 461B, 462
- CE – EVERSWITCH products comply with Directives
- 2006/95/EEC for low voltage components.
- IP Rating – IP69K Compatible with IEC 60529; EN 60529
- EMC: Directive 2004/108/EWG
- Proven Reliability: Tested for 50,000,000 cycles
- Weatherproof: Used in harshest outdoor conditions
- Touch Activated: Operable with gloves, tools, etc.
- Sterilizable: Wash down proof up to 100 BAR
- Vandal Resistant: Used in high traffic and abusive areas
- Zero power required for keypad operation
- Mimics a dry contact switch closure
- Eliminates RFI, EMI and ESD issues
- Five year warranty
- Function: Continuous or Toggle (on/off)
A wide range of design options are available: connectors, switch function (prolonged, toggle, N.C., continuous, timer, slide and programmable types), current rating (up to 10A), graphics and housing dimensions and materials. We offer an embedded CPU for data output compatible with various communication protocols. Temperature compensated and thermal shock proof versions available as well.
Switch Function SBA1C Continuous N.O. up to 30sec std.
Switch Function SBA1T Toggle On/Off Alternating
Switch Voltage – 1-24V AC/DC
Switching Current – 0.2A std (0.5A option)
Rated Breaking Capacity – 1W
Operating Cycles – >50,000,000
Switch Resistance OFF – > 5 MΩ
Switch Resistance ON – < 20 Ω
Capacity – 30 pF
Contact Configuration – Free polarity
Housing Materials – Aluminum 6061 T651 or Stainless Steel (303/304)
Actuating Force – 3-5 Newton
Connection – 4 Wires, 24AWG
Actuating Travel – 0.002 mm
Shock Protection – IK 06
Fastening Torque – 2.5 Nm
OperatingTemperature – -40 to +125 °C
Storage Temperature – -40 to +125 °C
IP-Protection – IP69K (front and back)