Metal Pushbutton Switch, Stainless Steel Pushbutton, Piezo Switch, Piezo Pushbutton
The EverSwitch Touch Metal technology is based on stand-alone piezoelectric modules that can be arranged in a myriad of configurations from individual switches to multi-function switch panels and keypads.
The EverSwitch line of Touch Metal Piezo Electric Human Machine Interfaces spans from single switches via a variety of keypads and control panels to full size keyboards. All products are rugged, sealed, tamper and vandal proof solid state constructions featuring unprecedented durability and reliability.
EverSwitch Touch Metal switches and keypads are hyper-ruggedized and provide worry free operation for years in the most extreme environments. Requiring no external power for switch operation, EverSwitch offers a wide range of switches and keypads that meet or exceed CE, UL, IP69K, NEMA, MIL-STD, ATEX, ETL and FAA requirements, made of metal & stainless steel, high quality.
EverSwitch piezo based Touch Metal switches are crafted from solid metal bar stock of either Aviation Grade Aluminum or Stainless Steel (Types 303,304 and 316 typically). Each EverSwitch pushbutton is precision milled from one continuous piece instead of a two piece assembly of threaded tube stock and a cap or snap-on components. In addition, our advanced piezoelectric Touch Metal technology has no moving parts resulting in lifecycle rating of 50 million activations. With robust, solid-state electronics and 35 years dedicated solely to piezoelectric switching, EverSwitch offers standard as well as completely customized HMI switch and keypad solutions.
Our commitment to milling solid metal housings and our patented EverSwitch technology allows us to excel in the most difficult environments:
- High-security or vandal-prone applications
- Critical infrastructure controls
- Submerged in oceanographic equipment, as well as shipboard
- Exceeds hazardous area requirements, such as petro-chemical refineries
- Pharmaceutical, clean room and food processing systems
Our experience across every market allows for either design-in or retrofit of industry standard switches or of switches specifically designed for your requirements. Standard specifications range from:
- Momentary N.O. or N.Closed, Prolonged, Continuous, Toggle, Latching, Slide, Timer and Data Output
- Non-illuminated, Point Illuminated or Ring Illumination with RGB LEDs of 5,12 or 24V
- 16, 19, 22 and 30mm thru holes are standard, but any size is possible
- 0-24V and 0.2A standard, 277V and 30A configurations possible
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +125C
- 22 gauge wire standard, any type of pin or industry specific connector is possible.